go to noswizard, hes the best in the business and he will get it running fine on standard internals no problem. Its all about the nos injection delivery using his progressive controller so it pepper sprays it in initially to you dont get an instant hit which can break internals.

So basically it starts of giving you say 10hp extra then a sec later 20hp then 30 50 and so on dependent on how much power you want :)

I wouldnt bother with it though unless your intentions are drag racing, its cheaper and easier to just upgrade the turbo and get the constant power :(

go to noswizard, hes the best in the business and he will get it running fine on standard internals no problem. Its all about the nos injection delivery using his progressive controller so it pepper sprays it in initially to you dont get an instant hit which can break internals.

So basically it starts of giving you say 10hp extra then a sec later 20hp then 30 50 and so on dependent on how much power you want :)

I wouldnt bother with it though unless your intentions are drag racing, its cheaper and easier to just upgrade the turbo and get the constant power :(

ive got wizofnos kit will be runnin 170 180 before gas

You can safely get about 200-220bhp on standard internals, i wouldnt go much higher than that as you run the risk of breaking something, the GT engines do have thicker rods than the Glanza so will be a bonus if you have that model of engine.

:)

ive got wizofnos kit will be runnin 170 180 before gas
You can safely get about 200-220bhp on standard internals, i wouldnt go much higher than that as you run the risk of breaking something, the GT engines do have thicker rods than the Glanza so will be a bonus if you have that model of engine.

:)

it a 96 ep91 v

lov it mate, a WON system is the best in my opinion i have seen som cheap shitty nossels which av a bad spray pattern and do not get me started on som selonoids. buy a big bottle of the stuff put it in your garage and fill up at your will 2x 25lbs bottles and a perge kit i would'nt use anything less.

chris.