Starlet brought big smiles tonight :)

Tonight was the first time I have driven the starlet properly since putting it back together TD04 style, i haven't been driving it quick as i have had loads of small niggly things to fix, and what was funny, I was out 10 minutes in the car before I had people making me drive at excessive speed lol

To say the TD04 is quick is an understatement, so quick in fact i could let the car trying to overtake at speed, put my foot down and then just power past them and make them vanish into the distance.

I NEED TO GET THIS ON TRACK NOW LOL!!!!

Im not sure if its just the pure acceleration or the car just has so much more torque through 3rd and 4th compared to the CT9. To say im loving this right now is an understatement, i got home and wanted to go back out again ha ha, best i keep this type of action for the track though :) its very addictive.

I am interested to see how she performs on track at Donnington, but I am a bit worried its a long way out for its first testing session, i would hate to come back on an AA truck that far away.

Good times anyway :) roll on the next victim!

Oh and the bear on the roof in the day is quality, lots of men in vans with funny expressions on their faces ha ha

Best money i have bought though were these prosport premium dials, only got the boost one hooked up at the moment, but i love the way you can set peak warning levels (brilliant for setting up accurate boost levels). Main problem with dials is that they are useless when your driving very fast as you can barely look at them, I have set my boost at roughly 1 bar, and I set a warning if it went above 1.05.

So when i ragging it and it goes above it, the dial changes from white to red and beeps very loud so i know its hitting the warning level and its time to take you foot off the throttle!

Bloody brilliant as if you have heard the alarm, later on you can push a button and it shows you what it actually went to when the alarm went off. (In my case tonight 1.1bar)

So gonna wind the actuator in half a turn to keep it 1.0bar. when i pick up the oil cooler from Sparky i can fit the other two sensors oil and pressure. :)

awesome reading that makes me cant wait til monday when ill be boosting td04 :) only .5 bar tho lol

Yeah there is quite a big difference between just 1.0 and 1,1, car is gonna have a life of hell on track though so i am going for reliability. See how it goes with 1.0bar td04 against those EVO FQ340's this year, they were pullin about about 4 car lengths on me last year at Rockingham on the back straight, but i was killin em in the corners easy.

This year im hoping to give them the big Bird Pedo Bear style!!

there quick at 1.1 n above. To be honest. Forged at 1.5 would be nice to feel.

Im in the exact same boat with mine at the minute! Just want to drive it all the time :)

Starlets are Pricks at the best of times but when they run well they are immense.