will these be ok , im slightly concerned

right i have a few concerns over things touching things in the engine bay and im worried it will cause big damage so im just wondering if you guys can help

first thing - the oil filter is touch the silicon on my airfilter will the oil filter get hot enough to burn through the silicone?

second thing - the bottom of the screamer is just slightly touching the bottom rad hose - will this get hot enough to burn a hole and spring a coolant leak?

third thing - a few bits of silicon vacum from the wastegate is touching the top of the radiator - again will this cause the vac to split with heat and give me boost leak?

if it wont be ok i will get a filter relocation kit in the near future to sort problem one, and get the scremer cut and welded an inch to the right etc to miss the rad and if need be i will re route all the piping but i was just wondering if all the above is defo needed ?

dont think many things bar a manifold would be hot enought to burn the silicone however my rad pipe rubbed up agaist my screamer a lil and it slowly wore a lil grove in it so over a couple months sure it would burst the pipe

theres no where to move it or attach it to or jubilee clip it to , what ill do is just get someone to cut the screamer and weld it at a 45 degree angle so it will be like an inch from the rad pipe lol