help please problems with fuel cut

mods ive got are front mount intercooler, zisco compact manifold,de cat, japspeed exhaust system, 255 fuel pump, sard adjustable fuel pressure regulator , turbo smart electronic fuel cut defender, hks boost controller. i fitted the fuel cut defender and fuel pressure regulator a few weeks ago and had it put on the rollers the bloke said that the afr were all fine through the range with standard fuel pressure so we left that then we set up the fuel cut defender to cancel out the standard fuel cut and set the new one. we checked afrs again all fine and didnt hit fuel cut so thought ideal jobs done. drove it home and it hit fuel cut in 3rd gear 4th gear and 5th. any suggestions please.

What boost are you running. And why don't you adjust the FCD? by 1 setting each time untill it stops? You may need to get the fueling tested to see if it is running lean. I think each time you adjust it, the mixture leans. (I think)

Also the reason why its doing it now is because the conditions are different on road compared to a Rolling Road.

Maybe it hasn't been installed correctly if it hits fuel cut still.

Have you set the "Clamp" and "release" properly?

something like drive untill you hit fuel cut. Then turn the "clamp" dial anticlockwise untill the indicator light turns on. The light should turn on ust before the fuel cut happens?

the clamp is on setting 6 which was set up on the rollers just before fuel cut then the release should be to make the new fuel cut but ive gone from 10 to 1 and has made a difference. my hks boost controller is set to 0.9 then boost to 1 i can boot it in 1st and second to 7 grand and its fine but in 3rd 4th and 5th can only rev to 5 grand then hits fuel cut.

thats wat i was thinking could be to much boost creep but wasnt sure i ive been looking for a hks actuator for a while ive found one tonight so bought that one so will put that on and try it out. im going to port the waste gate a little aswell. factory setting for the release on the fuel cut defender is 10 and ive worked all the way down to 1.