toyosports TD04 mani and decat

Get the mild steel one if you get it. i bought one never used it.but it looked fairly goose. obviously nothing to match a racetech kit but.for the money not bad i wouldn't say.also td04 is awesome compared to stock tubby imo :lol:

Defo go for the mild steel dude but beware...

You get 2 months warranty!

I only say this cause I bought one and the first problem I had was the manifold not sitting flush against the block, so after 300 miles it started leaking.. When I called they said sorry just use two gaskets and it'll sort it.....as ut only has a two month warranty even though my car had only d

So I bought 2 Toyota gaskets and yes it sealed it but after I fixed that the fkin thing cracked so I welded it then 400 miles later it was replaced

do you have an opinion on these marc moss??? lol

get your point guys i'll steer clear of these and get my emb fitted and the car mapped on the ct9 and save some pennies for something like the racetech kit :lol:

Bigman accidently deleted my post I wanted everybody to read lol, basically toyo manifolds are shite and the bloke who sells them is a tosser who doesn't have a clue about cars manifolds or pretty much anything else....!

Fitting one of these was a massive waste of my life and my car performed like shit,then the manifold cracked at just under 1500 miles but as the cars not my daily driver this took months to happen ! wish I'd just bought my zisco one first!!!

Never mind

Mine is still going 6 months on, just make sure you brace it against your gearbox to prevent any possible cracking :lol: but yes as above the after sales service with toyosports is shocking. The guy knows fuck all about cars surprisingly and when i queried something i just got the usual sales bull shit trying to fob me off!

cheers for the feedback guys.. looks like im gonna save myself a blunder with getting one.. gonna just get the emb mapped with ct9 for now and save me £££ for a pukka setup :lol: