Had the ep dyno'd today!

so went to a dyno today, clive attowe in norwich with a 1500hp dastek dyno.

was expecting mid 150's as they recon these engines never make stock power :/ so i was a lil pesimistic but did it anyway.

1st power run made 168fly

http://youtu.be/cjhcV21u3Zw

the 2nd made 167.4 and 121.4 lb ft or 121whp

http://youtu.be/B1hmDie16LI

so i was pleasantly pleased with my lil beast :)

incase no1 knows

its a 1600 20v 4age n/a

reminds me of my old levin gt apex super strut same engine as tht just revd like fuk and the noise off it was unreal. raced my mate ep3 type r on private road and was the same gap every time he didnt pull on me i never pulled on him and the handling was unreal would put the hondas to shame

Hey anyone regarding speed limiters as I have uk clocks my mate recons its not as easy as just gettin a scd and fitting it as it needs the conversion thing aswel. Not too clued up on this as im kinda in the dark with this swap being 1 of a handful of 4age powered ep's!?!? Lol

haha tell me about it I was grinning ear to ear when it was doibg these lol, and I cant wait to get open throttles on it will be even louder :(

And revs were at 7777rpm when it hit the speed limiter in 4th im not sure if these go to 8250 or 8400, either way the power was still climbing when it hit it :(

And their is a build thread in the n/a section, but im far to slack to keep it up to date haha

Oh ill be getting the printout uploaded soon aswel!!