Manual boost and boost gauge

I have set them both up and just wondering what bar to set my boost at with a standard engine?

And i have a problem with my boost gauge. It only lights up when i have my lights on? Is this correct? I have looked at the how 2 for the boost gauge but the pics aren't working so not really sure what wires he used. I know this topic has come up a lot but it's not working the way i want it to. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

you must have wired it up to your lights mate, you can either wire it up to your fag lighter or your cd player, then it will light up with your ignition.

as for what boost to set it at it all depens on what supporting mods you have??

stick to standard boost mate then mate, infact id take the manual boost controoler off as they are kak! if your wanting to increase bhp to it properly, that way you wont go blowing it up.

start with breathing mods, air filter, exhaust, fmic. then move onto manifolds and de-cats.

wwhen i 1st got mine i put a fmic, air filter, exhaust, decat and manifold and made 163.6bhp on standard boost.

stick to standard boost mate then mate, infact id take the manual boost controoler off as they are kak! if your wanting to increase bhp to it properly, that way you wont go blowing it up.

start with breathing mods, air filter, exhaust, fmic. then move onto manifolds and de-cats.

wwhen i 1st got mine i put a fmic, air filter, exhaust, decat and manifold and made 163.6bhp on standard boost.

Thank you for the information. I actually have a japspeed exhaust and getting a fmic and air filter was next on the list to upgrade.

Got my boost gauge to work properly now too.

Thank you for the information. I actually have a japspeed exhaust and getting a fmic and air filter was next on the list to upgrade.

Got my boost gauge to work properly now too.

no worrys mate, like i said tho mate id stick to standard boost .6 till you have the supporting mods. rip the aircon out too, thats a free mod that gains a few bhp.

no worrys mate, like i said tho mate id stick to standard boost .6 till you have the supporting mods. rip the aircon out too, thats a free mod that gains a few bhp.

I don't have air con and all the back is fully stripped out so its quite light already.