anyone good with microsoft office?

just got sent an application form for a job via email but when i try put any info in it says this modifacation can not be done because the selection is locked anyone give me any ideas how to sort this lol its 2days till deadline to get them in so idealy need to get it done today can jump on team viewer if its any easyer?

cheers shaun

Usually the documents are automatically locked when your microsoft office subscription has ran out or youve never bought it, all to do with this licensing shizzle microsoft have.

Can you open any other documents in there and edit them??? Or evan make a new work documents and try typeing on the blank piece of paper, if it lets you then it must be something to do with the document you have been sent :S

I have a mini laptop and i bought it new, this gave me a 60 day free trial of microsoft office, i then found a way how to unlock office and use it for ever, untill one day i couldnt edit any of my documents as they was all locked and a message appeared saying the subscription had ran out and i have to purchase it :(

Hope this helps dude...