just had car mapped now clutch slipping :(

right guys so i've just had the glanza mapped by tuning developments, who i'd highly recommend, and now my clutch has started slipping...

i guess on at about the 180 mark so whats the best clutch to go for??? i'll also wanna take into consideration that i'll probably go td04 over the winter so it'll need to handle upto 250 i guess.

Also how easy is it to change the clutch???

cheers

Leeroy

ACT 6 paddle from Ricky@RaceTech £360

I have one in mine and Gaz and Aze had one in their green beast and that must of been pushing 350+ said it was an awesome clutch

Thats my recommendation anyway

I had a stock clutch in mine for over a year at about 180bhp with no problems of slipping and when i changed the engine i checked it and it looked like it had hardly worn at all in that time.

I am running about 200bhp now with a stock Exedy replacement clutch and its still not slipping, I am starting to wonder how much the standard clutch can handle, clearly more than i expected lol

I think any paddle race clutch will do, just depends on how deep your pockets are!

Makes me wonder if my Exedu clutch can Handle TD04 power