anyone know how much bits of scooby are worth?

my brother inlaw crashed his Impreza last night,front end completely gone, hes only had it 2 weeks. :(:(

just wondering if anyone knows about how much various parts might be worth to sell on, been on ebay but everything on there varies wildly.

Its a 2000 plate uk spec turbo with some mods on it.

the car has done around 80k the engine is still good, no damage.

its got prodrive exhaust, prodrive intercooler, prodrive coilovers, bailey bov. 18" inovit alloys

was a really nice car, all the interior is good, its white/grey and black seats.

does anyone have any ideas or recommend a good scooby owners club as there seems to be around twentygazillion of them :o

Is it a GC8 Classic shape?

yes its the classic.

it did have a p1 front bumper and splitter, well it still does but thats in pieces in the boot now!!

thanks for the info guys, think il have to sign up on a scooby site tbh.

the car is repairable from what I can see but he hasn't got the cash to get it sorted so might see about selling it as is before having the hassle of breaking it.

if its an STi will ya send me a "good" price for the engine delivered to Ireland, a mate bought one off me that needs an engine, if its good money might be interested in it

its not an STi mate.

its got dyno charts showing just shy of 250bhp, its been remapped by prodrive or has a prodrive ecu apparently, not had chance to have a look at it yet.

some pics of it, pre smash of course!

2157444940103389187S600x600Q85.jpg

2721850900103389187S600x600Q85.jpg

thats my mates old car aswell...i drove that and it was fast loved the sound of it

i test drove it for him when we first went to look at it, hate the scooby noise, was doing me head in after 5 minutes!

it was a fairly quick car tho.

i test drove it for him when we first went to look at it, hate the scooby noise, was doing me head in after 5 minutes!

it was a fairly quick car tho.

yeh it was well looked after aswell..but i loved the sound of it lol