wheel refurbishers in hampshire/surrey/guildford region?

I work for a bodyshop who do alloy refurbs, if they're too bad we send them to our other shop who specialize in just alloys??

We're in St Johns, Woking. Let me know if you need more details of where we are etcc.

Ill get a picture buddy, wokings not too far from aldershot. Would I need to get some steelys to have before hand or would it be a while I wait service? Oh and I'd only want them done in original silver

Ollie - Were they the green ones you had in your garage? i'll try find the picture in your build thread, what page is it? and i'll take it in and tell him you want colour change with diff colour lip.

Billy SR - Yeah if you chuck a picture up we can have a look. I think it'd be best if you did have another set of wheels, or could leave the car with us. We'd most likely have them ready for the next day?

Any news on what you want to do Billy SR?

We're also a full bodyshop, we have 2 BMW main dealers, Volkswagen, and Audi, so the work is outstanding, known to be the best in the area. If anyone needs anything done let me know and we can sort something out.

We're located in Woking, Surrey.

Tobie

Any news on what you want to do Billy SR?

We're also a full bodyshop, we have 2 BMW main dealers, Volkswagen, and Audi, so the work is outstanding, known to be the best in the area. If anyone needs anything done let me know and we can sort something out.

We're located in Woking, Surrey.

Tobie

sorry bud i'll have to get some pics :)

bit skint at the moment, so late august/september time is probably the best financially for me :)

Or you can give spit and polish a ring, I think they collect your alloys from the nearest place they visit and take that away to be done then drop off at the same place when it's done for like a few days.

Spit and Polish

think i'm gonna try spit and polish, neighbour also recommended them, just a matter of getting some steelys now :lol: thankyouuuu