M i r r o r s

Has anyone ever wired up some Glanza mirrors to their N/A and got them working? If its possible how hard is it to do??

Thanks guys, Joe

hi

i don`t know if there is any difference in australia but all the wiring is in the loom except if you want folding mirrors .

just get a switch & all the mirrors &door looms it all plugs together

the door looms are the hardest to get & in some cases need to be fabricated . there are wiring diagrams on the au forum to do this

i had to add the fold wires extra to make mine fold then found i got a dodgy mirror 1 side so just using them without until i can service the fold mechanism

lyle

hi

i don`t know if there is any difference in australia but all the wiring is in the loom except if you want folding mirrors .

just get a switch & all the mirrors &door looms it all plugs together

the door looms are the hardest to get & in some cases need to be fabricated . there are wiring diagrams on the au forum to do this

i had to add the fold wires extra to make mine fold then found i got a dodgy mirror 1 side so just using them without until i can service the fold mechanism

lyle

dont no if its off any use to you mate but theres a guide on fixing the most common problem with the foldering mirrors here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showth...lding-mirrors-*