Exhaust opinions please :)

Right I've now come to the point where I'm fed up of sounding like a bitch in all honestly!! Seen this universal backbox on eBay nice price etc looks ok but I'm no expert.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Would this do the job? Not looking for anything special for now just something to sound bit better or would it be a waste ?

Thanks for any help

Joe

By the way this is for my N/A :)

:) nahh hopefully will be getting Hazzagrays unfinished Glanza :) wont be able to insure it for a couple years :blink: but will give me plenty of time to get it up and running :)

What about you?

Yurp will be sweet if everything goes to plan :) ooh spot on :) !! I cant wait to see this :) Any idea how long im going to have to wait? :blink::) the thread will get moved into off topic :(

:):blink: Fair enough !! Will get one on mine soon hopefully :) youv almost covered everything !! Rear disk conversion would be sweet :( however once you go booost you will unlock an entire new world of options :)

Have you ever thought about Glanza wing mirrors ? Was trying to find out how hard it would be to wire them up the other day

@ Daz sorry bud just brought the backbox now, shame cous I would of loved that burnt tip :)

i aint joking mate, for a start theres no hangers on it so it needs some welding on, your old back box will need chopping off and new 1 welded on but it will al depend on how it fits. thers no such thing as a uiversal back box mate!

:) :) I will have a nice bill to pay to get it fitted then :) I knew hangers would need to be welded on and original box etc chop of and this welded on just didn't expect it to cost £100ish

Ah well :blink: