what optional extras are available for the ep91, n/a ideally?

Been having a think about this/researching and can only think of

Headlight protectors

Wind deflectors

Steering wheel with two buttons (saw this on a picture of a breaking starlet on ebay, but not sure what they're for?)

Tte splitter

Also seen these on ebay

Surf board holder

Either luggage holder or bike carrier (can't remember the one off my head)

Boot organizer (have one in mine, boring black bag which i didn't know oem)

Toyota first aid kit

Warning triangle

Cd changer?

you know how i feel about optional extras now every time i get one its like christmas come early :lol:

Did you ever get your air purifier working steve?

I've managed to get some mudflaps which I need to find some bolts for and work out how they fit, also just got myself a strut brace but that's not on the options list :p

Was tempted to get them mudflaps, but I'm not sure if the SR flaps are any different, you can order them from toyota, but there was no pic and they're not cheap!

Unfortunately not got one off a Glanza for the front but that's really nice bet that's rare as hen's teeth like the TTE Splitter lol

Every tte splitter (excluding nanglebadger) seem to be on northern irish cars, not sure about the reason for that :/

Was tempted to get them mudflaps, but I'm not sure if the SR flaps are any different, you can order them from toyota, but there was no pic and they're not cheap!

I've test fitted the ones I got and they fit perfectly, as was not willing to pay over £100 for new ones from Toyota, but need the bolts and Toyota want £30 just for those :lol:

Every tte splitter (excluding nanglebadger) seem to be on northern irish cars, not sure about the reason for that :/

It just appears the rest of the world get the good stuff and we get nothing lol

I've test fitted the ones I got and they fit perfectly, as was not willing to pay over £100 for new ones from Toyota, but need the bolts and Toyota want £30 just for those :lol:

Do you have a clue what other bits were still available? The guy at my local toyota didn't really seem to act like he cared trying to help when I enquired hil about a tte backbox (discontiuned)

Do you have a clue what other bits were still available? The guy at my local toyota didn't really seem to act like he cared trying to help when I enquired hil about a tte backbox (discontiuned)

To be honest there's not alot available through Toyota anymore as the majority of it has been discontinued due to the age of the Starlet.

The guy at my local Toyota has been very helpful quite surprised he hasn't told me to piss off yet with all the questions I keep asking him lol at the end of the day that's what their there for.