cars i have had

when i passed my test my dad got me an 03 plate punto which to be fair was a very good car, my brother had it afterwards and did this to it !!

21112009260.jpg

21112009261.jpg

first starbo was the white glanza which went through numerous transformations and is now owned by member tez on here

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

DSC_5637.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

Then i had this black gt beast which i bought to put back to standard as it had a few tasty bits on it

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

i then got this badboy which was in a bad shape when i bought it so i fixed it up and sold it to a mate of mine RYPIE who is on here

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

then i bought this as i was gettin fed up of starlets - clean as you like with 5000 on the clock when i bought it but 2.0 150bhp ecotek ? wot the fuck is all that about ? lol so i soon got bored of it ........

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

and i bought another glanza ..... lol this is the one that got the forged 5e big turbo etc ...

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

and then wondered why i spent all my time and money on it and did this to it and bought the solida :)

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

and now i dunno wot the fuck i want to do and if i dont sell my engine soon i may well end up getting one of these.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=43858

i am a fool i know but who cares hahahahaha :o

Ed

Haha you just can keep away from starlets can you?....also the fes bombs not an ecotek its duratec :) still shit though lol

ecotek/duratek/slowasshitatek. lol its all the same how come renault can get over 200 bhp from a normally asprated 2.0 and ford struggle for 150 - either make it sporty or economical - not both it dont work haha

and i do love the starlets

I've owned 3 starlets myself, never had anything else :) as for fiesta st's..... What a pile of wank, my Gt at 188bhp dicked on my mates one as though it was a pushbike, overrated to fuck them things!

:) Yeah that is true my mate had one and it was shit slow!!! handled prity well though but thats all it had going for it lol

yer man to be fair the handling as standard was pretty damn good - dont get me wrong if it would have been turbo'd/superd and 4wd i dont think id have gotten rid but it wasnt it was wank lol

I've owned 3 starlets myself, never had anything else :o as for fiesta st's..... What a pile of wank, my Gt at 188bhp dicked on my mates one as though it was a pushbike, overrated to fuck them things!

yer they are overrated but i think a 190 horsepower gt would mince quite a few roadgoers that are supposed to be quick - you cant get much faster than a turbo'd tin can lol