After a lot of mucking about in the dark due to my impatience, i finally got my corolla manifold fitted friday night. For any of you thinking about doing this i can say it makes a big difference. Before it always seemed strangled above 4.5k, now it revs very freely right the way to the limiter. A well and truely worthy mod to do.

The motec is now all wired in and is off to be mapped on thursday, so we'll see what i can get from this thing. :lol:

i know what you mean mate. with our n/as its not gonna be massive gains but its the only way you can garantee that you are getting the best from your mods.

Glad that you can feel the benefits of the corolla manifold Mark.

Let us know how you get on once you get the motec properly setup.

Will be very interesting to hear your results.

Joz

Once it's mapped i should be able to get a power figure from him for it. He's got a program that you input lambda, injector size and a few othere things into to give you a power figure and it's suprisingly accurate.

Am I the only one who's had problems with the manifold?

(car accelerating on its own, using 1.5 times the amount of fuel it used too, high idling)

Sounds like an air leak if it's idling high mate, check the gaskets and that all vacuum hoses are attached properly.