My Old Starlet SR

thought id put a few pics up as carnt see it on here :lol: , dunna if the guy who brought it off me is on here or not, if you are hope your treatin my baby wel :)

Photo-0010.jpg

gallery_10230_47_1102786879.jpg

000_0064.jpg

101_9415.jpg

101_9483.jpg

101_9353.jpg

101_9357light.jpg

101_9257.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Photo-0207.jpg

Photo-0205.jpg

sorry bout size of the pics specialy 56k users hehe

That looks like a really mint example dude!

One side of me keeps telling me to get mine looking like that, and the other sides telling me to go abit extreme with it!

PS. I want those seats!!

Toyota MR2 GTS Rev 3 Spec Now :)

mymr2.jpg

^^ Clean In The Sun

Photo-0072.jpg

not so clean on a couldy day :lol: ^^^

Photo-0081.jpg

again dirty on a dull day hehe ^^^

Photo-0021.jpg

Clean Again Lol

ill put a post up on the other rides thread in a bit of it with loads more pics ;)

lots of problems with the t bars leakin and they weigh more so i went for the sunroof model as its removable anyway :lol:

the exhuast can get on your tits sometimes cus its very very very loud sounds wel mad i love it but yeah its give me a few head aches puttin baffles in too come down jae either that or head ache friday night moaning in my tent haha :)

yeah we saw a single 1 mounted there so we thought we'd rip the dash off n go for 2 looked great in the end :lol: , and i deffo agree would look ten times better with rear valence covering em so you could just see the jap styled exhaust angled on the tips kinda give me an idea now :) , cheers for the comments guys ;) ~ Daz.