My current spec is- front mount, decat, boostcontroller, sard ecu, ported manifold, HKS bov running 1bar ish atm. I am thinking of upgrading the turbo to tongs/ct9 hybrid but i don't want to go external wastegate, is it a simple case of just bolt on without changing the manifold? Whats the best boost to run on a hybrid aswell? Basically what else would i need for a good reliable set up? Is it also worth changing the actuator as I can control the boost with the boost controller?

Thanks

Not trying to swing you off the idea of a hybrid.and.it depends what you want from thwarting car. also I've.never.driven a hybrid turbod car. but i went for td04 months ago and its brilliant. got a full kit for about grand and Im just running it at .6 bar off the wastegate spring till i can afford to map the emb i have.

If.going hybrid though i would defo change the mani for a more free.flowing.one :(

Thanks for the reply's I might sell up the ecu for funds for a zisco mani and just go external waste gate and get the emb! This shit never ends lol :(

Amen to that mate, just bought wepr mani and hks actuator and now ive got my eyes set on a tongs td12, that means ive just lost aload of money on one manifold only to buy another and lost a lot on the actuator which wont be needed. :D