air flow at 1.2 on a td-4 and 1.4 on a ct9

my question is recently noticed when i set the gizmo to 1.1 bar it ll boost to 1.4 then quicky cut back to like 1.2, when i change gear and acclerate it does the same again all i was wondering is i know a lot of you guys are running 1.2 bar with td04s on standard engines and being fine do i need to worry about it doing this and like my pistons melting ect? cause the ct9 hybrid will be flowing less air surely?

my cars been mapped to 1.5 just incase of it running high boost its got 550cc injectors all mapped fine what i mean is that have short blasts its driven slow most of the time i really dont rag it and i know the ct9s get hot thats why i just accelerate never do much over 80mph i was more worried that the pistons wouldnt take it

thanks ant i just poured loads of moneys into the car with making the exhaust semi legal and insurance defo no td04 for a long time

na it was only just incase it ever runs to much boost it wont run lean cause the power fc has a boost cut at 1.3/1.4 bar set on it so its like a saftey thing im running it round at 1bar atm