Sorta new here got a build starlet living in holland :p

Alright i will post pics of my ride later this evening.

Atm i have 1 question i heard there is 2 people breaking starlet with quadlights. Could anyone put the links to the posts here? I really want to buy the quadlights it will finish the exterior for my car. she will be going to the spray shop once i have everything wich mean the quadlights is the last thing i need.

quick preview:

P1030153.jpg

P1030299.jpg

P1030295.jpg

greets,

Wilco aka Dracor

@ Bryan Yep Ben ik ook heet daar ook Dracor :lol:

for the english peeps, Yeah i am im also known as Dracor there.

my full project page is on the dutch site XD

@ miib14 thanks, Its not really an ep82 its an ep81 XD i just built it to be a ep82 but its still left hand drive XD

tho that's a + point imho since in holland i would need to drive backwards into say the mcdrive since everything is on the left in our country :wub:

The spoiler is from a Very rare body kit. Made in Eu only i think and its called TTE Bodykit. I had the full bodykit but it would be a shame and waste to cut the bumper up to fit GTT quadlights so i decided to get rid of the kit except for the rear spoiler. I like the look of it this way. It's going to look wicked when the car is resprayed. Not sure yet wich color or color combination.

Atm thinking about Aygo Blue metallic.

@ Bryan Yep Ben ik ook heet daar ook Dracor :lol:

for the english peeps, Yeah i am im also known as Dracor there.

my full project page is on the dutch site XD

@ miib14 thanks, Its not really an ep82 its an ep81 XD i just built it to be a ep82 but its still left hand drive XD

tho that's a + point imho since in holland i would need to drive backwards into say the mcdrive since everything is on the left in our country :wub:

The spoiler is from a Very rare body kit. Made in Eu only i think and its called TTE Bodykit. I had the full bodykit but it would be a shame and waste to cut the bumper up to fit GTT quadlights so i decided to get rid of the kit except for the rear spoiler. I like the look of it this way. It's going to look wicked when the car is resprayed. Not sure yet wich color or color combination.

Atm thinking about Aygo Blue metallic.

Ooh oke!:wub:

wat denk je dan van aygo : barcelona red?

zal je topic op de NL forum ff opzoeken B)