Front end poly bush part number guide

Just ordered mine so might aswell throw all the part numbers in here

Wishbone

Front wishbone bush (cylinder one with a metal sleeve) 31mm : SPF1905K EP91 only

Front wishbone bush (cylinder one with a metal sleeve) 34mm ; SPF1888K EP82 only

These bushes are if you DO NOT have a whiteline antilift kit, when fitting these you have to retain the metal tube on the wishbone

SPF1906K if you have the long bracket (pic 3+4 in this tutorial http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showwi...+Anti+Lift+Kit)

SPF2635K if you have the normal bracket U shaped one

I am unsure why there are two separate bushes made by super pro yet whiteline only make one kit for the starlet, its best to get the full whiteline kit imo as it offers the ability to change caster...a must mod for the starlet but if your budger is tight you can opt for just the bushes

Antiroll bar

The front standard anti-rollbar is 20mm in diameter : SPF1487/20 (the 20 denotes the diameter these are avaliable from 16-27mm good for people with the TRD antiroll bars)

There are two different droplinks for the starlet, one with a ball joint and the other is a straight link....as far as i know the ball joint one is for the EP82 and the straight one is for the EP91. Its easy enough to check on your car, just turn the wheel and have a deek.

EP91/Straight link

option 1) replace the droplink with a new set of standard replacements

option 2) buy a set of standard replacements and buy these bushes SPF0903K, to replace the standard rubber ones

With all three options there will be a difference as the old bushes are far past there best on our cars, the only difference between option 2 and 3 is how cheap you can source the standard replacement droplinks ont forget to factor in postage costs too

EDIT: i have just read the whiteline droplinks dont fit standard antiroll bars....

EP82/Ball joint link

option 1) replace the droplink with a new set of standard replacements

option 2) buy a set of standard replacements and buy these bushes SPF0903-4K, to replace the standard rubber ones

Whiteline dont offer a droplink with a ball joint so your only option if you want to go poly is option 2

Where to buy??

You now have the part numbers so where ever you can get them cheapest really....heres a few to start

Fensport

Larkspeed

camskill

modworld

I put my order thru via modworld as i found it was the cheapest, they do not charge for postage if the order is above £10 which makes a nice saving of about £5 from fensport etc i will update my post on how they are to buy from

When fitting these bushes make sure you use plenty of the provided white grease, take your time as the captive bolts can come away and cause problems

As always comments and criticisms welcome :)