a good intercooler mate, for a fair price :) but as others will tell you it requires some cutting of the bumper! and depending how you go about that determines wether it looks good or not :(

luckily my mechanic did mine with minimal butchering and looks mint :(

a good intercooler mate, for a fair price :) but as others will tell you it requires some cutting of the bumper! and depending how you go about that determines wether it looks good or not :(

luckily my mechanic did mine with minimal butchering and looks mint :(

sweet! cheers for the info man thumbsup.gif much appriciated. just didnt want to go for the first thing i saw and get ripped off :(.

yeah i knew i was going to have to cut it up, luckily my mate did a good job cutting his bumper up when he had a glanza so i'll ask him :)

cheers buddy :)

sweet! cheers for the info man thumbsup.gif much appriciated. just didnt want to go for the first thing i saw and get ripped off :) .

yeah i knew i was going to have to cut it up, luckily my mate did a good job cutting his bumper up when he had a glanza so i'll ask him :)

cheers buddy :(

no worries mate :( the nice big core looks mint aswell :)

i saw it on ebay and thought its a really nice looking one, it looks good on the glanza in there pic aswell so gives me something to aim for :)

i see your only down the road from me, you ever come down to weston?

i saw it on ebay and thought its a really nice looking one, it looks good on the glanza in there pic aswell so gives me something to aim for :(

i see your only down the road from me, you ever come down to weston?

i personally think its the best looking core, not into the small pathetic looking ones :) lol

i live in chippenham now bud, but still not that far away! i have been down a couple of times, not sure if everyone still has the religious sunday meets now though? that still go on?

i personally think its the best looking core, not into the small pathetic looking ones :) lol

i live in chippenham now bud, but still not that far away! i have been down a couple of times, not sure if everyone still has the religious sunday meets now though? that still go on?

ahh, i see. na to be honest sundays look pretty limp most times i have been out, there are some where there heaving but normally its really not that busy :) i think most people head to bristol or cheddar to be fair man :(

That intercooler is probably one of the best you can get for the starlet mate.

thanks for the info man! i did a bit more research and found some nice starlets with them on :( think im going to get this one to be honest :)

ahh, i see. na to be honest sundays look pretty limp most times i have been out, there are some where there heaving but normally its really not that busy :( i think most people head to bristol or cheddar to be fair man :)

oh really? one time i went down, it was packed! even saw a brand new bodykitted up to the eyeballs 207 go up in flames! lol! i might have to check cheddar out, never tought many peeps went down there to be fair!

oh really? one time i went down, it was packed! even saw a brand new bodykitted up to the eyeballs 207 go up in flames! lol! i might have to check cheddar out, never tought many peeps went down there to be fair!

Was that the white 207 near mcDonalds? I went for a drive the other sunday and went up the gorge and there were a lot of people there, theres been a couple of meets there recently aswell :)

Was that the white 207 near mcDonalds? I went for a drive the other sunday and went up the gorge and there were a lot of people there, theres been a couple of meets there recently aswell :)

lol, it was indeed mate! provided a bit of entertainment to say the least! where you there then? hmmm i might have to go and check it out, havent been to a meet in a while :(

lol, it was indeed mate! provided a bit of entertainment to say the least! where you there then? hmmm i might have to go and check it out, havent been to a meet in a while :)

yeah that was a nasty fire to be fair. the kid looked livid, i was stood next to him and said to my mate well wait for the fire to go out and we will have the wheels. needless to say i got a face full of abuse lol :(

yeah well have to get some more glanza's down there last time there was a meet didnt look like there were many there :(

yeah that was a nasty fire to be fair. the kid looked livid, i was stood next to him and said to my mate well wait for the fire to go out and we will have the wheels. needless to say i got a face full of abuse lol :(

yeah well have to get some more glanza's down there last time there was a meet didnt look like there were many there :(

haha, pretty sure the wheels wouldnt have been worth having after that! was right close to a petrol station aswell so could of been a hell of a lot worse :S lol!

we shall try and get a few starlets up for it mate and have a little meet at the gorge :)

yeah thats true, to be fair after the fire was put out and you could properly see the damage it was safe to say it was broke :(

yeah we'll have to find out a date that there's a meet or something and get people up for it :) if not im pretty sure there will be a meet at cribbs again soon!

yeah thats true, to be fair after the fire was put out and you could properly see the damage it was safe to say it was broke :(

yeah we'll have to find out a date that there's a meet or something and get people up for it :) if not im pretty sure there will be a meet at cribbs again soon!

haha, the best way for french cars to be :) lol!

a cribbs meet you say? when you know of any dates mate, put them up and see if we can get one on the go :(

haha, the best way for french cars to be :) lol!

a cribbs meet you say? when you know of any dates mate, put them up and see if we can get one on the go :)

that it true man :(

yeah if i hear off any ill put them up, there normally posted all over this site:

http://www.modifiedgb.co.uk/modules.php?na...wforum&f=12

and there meets etc always seem to be good ones :(

The HDi kits are awesome mate, everything is really good quality but be warned you do have to cut alot of your bumper.

If you check the last page of my build thread there's a lot of pictures that I took when fitting it. Should give you a good idea of what's involved :(

I'm from Bristol so would also be up for a meet :)

Just post dates and times on here if you hear of one :(

The HDi kits are awesome mate, everything is really good quality but be warned you do have to cut alot of your bumper.

If you check the last page of my build thread there's a lot of pictures that I took when fitting it. Should give you a good idea of what's involved :)

I'm from Bristol so would also be up for a meet :)

Just post dates and times on here if you hear of one :)

thanks a lot buddy i'll check that out now! :(

yeah i will do man, hopefully there will be a real big one soon! maybe modified gb will do another birthday cruise like last year at cribbs, a lot of cars turned up to that, would be nice to see a lot more starlets :( i will look in to it :(