Skyline R33 GTS-T

Hello All,

After selling my starlet i have got the boost ich again!

Now ive just had a surprising insurance qoute on a an R33 skyline GTS-T

Any one had any experience with these, any good?

My made had one years ago but wasnt realy interested back then, wish i took the oppitunity to drive it!

I think there above 250bp mark standard so cant be a slouch!

i was going to get one after a sold my starlet. Its bloody slow for standard and they weight a ton but they sound lovely.

My insurance was over £1600 and im 24 but i got an integra in the end as the insurance was the same as my gt.

Easily tuneable, very comfy cruisers, Very long legged (Geared) and seem to pull for ever, nothing like a scooby etc. Sound like nothing else even with just a filter and exhaust.

If you can get a nice one, lower it a bit, nice wheels, and about 300hp and you will have a brilliant time:)

Drove my Grandads r34 GTT which is very similiar, just pulls and pulls, and the sound makes you just want to keep driving lol.

So yeh, there lovely when done right

I properly want one at the minute, got a serious craving for a R32/R33 GTST After seeing John Fallon's R32 on the cover of Banzai last month.

This is actually what persuaded me to possibly get one in a couple of years! They look much better than the R33 IMO.

It really is. First article i read when i got the mag. Totally transformed it considering (from what was wrote) it was a bit of a shitter when he got it from the docks!

It's either one of these or a ps13 i'm feeling at the minute but were talking a few years so i'll probably change my mind then :)

I've driven a standard r33 gts-t and it didn't seem that fast tbh, like driving a large bmw really!!

a modded one would probably be a different story though!

my mate is selling an r32 gts-t4, its the rb20 engine but it has 4wd, think he wants around £2.5k for it, runs nitrous aswell :)

dont think this is going to happen now due to insurance lol. noticed i didnt tick the car as import, when i change to import they dont qoute me, funny realy as the uk variant doesnt even exist. so theyll insure me cheap on a car that doesnt exist but not one that does ha typical! im craving boost again badly driving a barge at the mo!

Lovely fun cars to drive. I had an R33 GTS-t spec 2 for 2 and a half years which I sold to buy a glanza, as I was running it a few times a week as a toy and running a run about too, so decided to sell up to still get my fix of boost, but on a smaller more economical scale.

Mine was running full stage 1 modifications at 330BHP and was lovely to drive. As stated, they sound gorgeous with an aftermarket exhaust and are good fun in the wet, but filling them up begins to become a bit of a chore.

Elliot