So they are 4x130 yeah? They'd need to be redrilled to 4x100 for a start if there is space between the original holes and they'd fit,and that's only a maybe if the surfaces between the existing holes are flat and drillable and then the offset is also stronger than the standard offset used as well so they'd stick out further than they should. Then they're only 5.5 wide mate!

Is it worth it??

Ollie Ryan is selling a fkin crackin set of rays rims dude :thumbsup: I'd do that instead...

Cheaper better looking and proper Jdm

Maybe do a search for adaptors from 130x4 to 100x4 - ours is a common PCD. 130x4 sounds like a beetle PCD... These will make the wheels stick out even further (by 25-30mm) and may not give you bore support without spigot rings but if you're after stance and don't mind a possible prospect of arch work it could look ok! Can you not get ATS cups in 100x4 with a more reasonable offset - I'm sure I've seen mk2 Golfs, Corrados, Novas and the like on them.