Head Gasket Change cost

think i was qouted around £400 inc the skimming, get a athena gasket + some arp headbolts and its gonna be £600 odd maybe you should spend that bit more and go forged. i think the qoute i recieved was a little steep but hey.

how did you blow it mate ?

£30-40 headskimmed, headgasket kit £110 headbolts £30-40 get a new cambelt and pulley whilst your doing it - inc a water pump!

then labour is proberly going to be 2-3 hours.

You couldnt find a cost because it varies alot depending on the spec of parts installed/how friendly you are with the machinist/whos doing the labour work

id first think of your power goals then shop according to that then lastly find a competent mechanic

think i was qouted around £400 inc the skimming, get a athena gasket + some arp headbolts and its gonna be £600 odd maybe you should spend that bit more and go forged. i think the qoute i recieved was a little steep but hey.

how did you blow it mate ?

blimey, I best start saving.

garage just got back to me and quoted 585 inc trd metal gasket. I dont know how it happened...been running a 1 bar for some time now, maybe that did it.

blimey, I best start saving.

garage just got back to me and quoted 585 inc trd metal gasket. I dont know how it happened...been running a 1 bar for some time now, maybe that did it.

what garage you gonna take it to mate? have you tried hayesdynotech in erith