Really want to fit a tacho to my ep91 starlet, just wondering how i would go about installing it, i know black wire would be earth etc and another to the distributor? well anyway i was just wondering because the glanzas have a rev counter built in, so im wondering if all the wiring loom for a rev counter would be behind the dash? or if not, how would i go about installing an aftermarket tacho like what wires would go where etc, all i really know is the black has to be earthed, another has to be a 12v source, i would probably wire it to the stereo maybe? but where does the other wire go, just a simple enquiry im sure alot of people on here have done it :( also if anyone has a spare tacho i can buy off them for a reasonable price i would be more than gratefull :)

Dave.

fitted a digital tacho in mine mate, it came with instructions. but its pretty straight forward. one wire to earth, one to the dizzy and one to run off an ignition feed (i used the stereo). could be different depending and what tacho you go for. you can also fit dials from an sr but thats more expensive and more work to swap over.

hope that helps buddy :)

Dan.

CD dials are a straight swap as far as i know for a revs guage, people have also used glanza dials. i am using paseo dials at the moment and they have a revs gauge, but the wiring was a bit fiddly and i ended up having to pay some1 else to do it