Standerd anti roll bar size??

I want to change the anti roll bar bushes on my ep91 glanza because there the last one's left made of shitty rubber, but how hard a job is it to keep the standard anti roll bar and just change the bushes to poly bushes?

Also does anybody no the exact size of the standard anti roll bar? 18mm 19mm 0r 20mm? i have heard different things from different people so i thought i would check with you guys.

Any help is greatly appreciated cheers.

20 mm and the easiest job going mate

i ordered mine from fensport for about £17

Cheers buddy, think im gona get the superflex ones from larkspeed as the postage works out cheaper.

Are the old one's hard to get out??

Cheers

Just be careful undoing the bolts as sometimes the captive nuts can shear the welds.

D

Cheers guys, any comments to make about the rear arb from ultra racing? have you seen it fitted in the picture on ebay, what do you think?

Im tempted to get the ultra racing one or should i stick to the whiteline kit?

Cheers.

Cheers guys, any comments to make about the rear arb from ultra racing? have you seen it fitted in the picture on ebay, what do you think?

Im tempted to get the ultra racing one or should i stick to the whiteline kit?

Cheers.

Never seen or heard of one fitted. A lot tend to stick with the whiteline kit. I've recently fitted one myself and its been spot on so far. Can't really see pics too good as on phone lol.

D