##South East Meet - This Saturday 15th Oct @ Bluewater ##

Hi all,

Thought it would be a good time to get a few starlets together as it hasnâ??t been done round the South East way successfully for a good while.

Iâ??m thinking meet at Bluewater shopping centre at 7pm on Saturday 15th October. Usual House of Fraser middle floor carpark. People can grab some food there and whatnot, check out each otherâ??s cars and take snaps etc..

Then head to London or something when we get bored, graffiti tunnel for some more snaps and tunnel runs along the way.

Whoâ??s game?

In or out...

TGTT thread above ^^^^^

Doesn't the security at Bluewater go into a hissy fit with these kind of things? Ever since that stupid skyline owner....

Not too sure about that dude. Havnt been there a while. As long as no one races around up & down, i dont see the problem. I'm going to get some food there so im using their car park to park my car...... end of lol.

Lets just meet there and we can head to London sooner than planned if we get moved on.

In or out?