Yesterday brought my first glanza V and love the car! sold my v tec to get this, and already am more in love with my glanza than a v tec, the car has a j performance front mount on it, and hks induction kit, how do you do the conversion to make the induction kit come out by the rad? and if i was to by a td04 turbo, which manifold do i need to get with it?

Cheers callum :(

Filter relocation kit, will consist of all the pipes you need, or, just make one up from different parts as I did when I run the ct9 turbo. However, if you're going TD04, you would need a different relocation kit. With regards to manifold, any that have a TD Flange. Manifolds that I would recommend would be Zisco, WEPR, Race-tech etc.

Manifold , decat, oil water lines, return pipe, gaskets , internal/external wastegate, then turbo welding if external , then best to get an ebc , then you will need vac hosing , etc

Learn about ya car first pros n cons

Cause then u will need a new ecu piggyback or standalone or pnp then a map then depending on boost an fpr etc maybe bigger injectors , or if not an ecu an fcd and rrfpr etc