Can you identify the brand of locking wheel nut?

I know how you feel mate! The seller of mine gave no locking nut key either!

I've never heard of that thing from Halfords, i might go see what they have tomorrow as mine shouldn't be to hard to get off because they stick out a mile!

Cheers!

what the fuck type of locking nut is that ?!

never seen one of them ever.

best bet is to get an old socket, slightly smaller and hammer it tightly onto the nut, remove and replace with a quality locking bolt matey .. if you cant hammer a socket on only other option is to weld an extension onto the nut to remove it.

Mark, the easiest way to get those type out is stick the ends of a pair of long nosed pliers into the holes and using another pair of pliers or mole grips on the first pair, twist. If it's not done up too tight you should find it'll come off hopefully.

Good idea Mark!! will give that a go, or the socket bashing idea ;)

Idrees...the part you want is the locking wheel nut remover kit, it's 2 1/4" sockets that are counter threaded, so as you 'undo' them on the offending nut, they tighten and release it....means the nuts get fucked though and the sockets don't last long either. £9.99 I paid for this set....by LaserLine

in all honesty mate i wouldn't bother lookin for one i would do what was suggested and put a socket on hammer shit out it till its on then loosen it its a bad day when you have to do that because effectively your losing one of your sockets to do it but needs must i had to do the same with my pug as one of the locking nuts was chewed.