Whiteline antiroll bar for ep70

Yes thats what i was hoping, visually it looks the same, i have got one on my ep82 at the moment but its seen better days and although working I cant get the fucking thing off. One of the bolts is just spinning round and round grrrrr!!!

There about £200 new from tuning developments so i want to get it off!

Had a nosey about on whiteline and ultra racing and found nothing, it is worth offering it up? It should fit seeing as all the other suspension components are interchangeable

D

ahh its fucked, i cant get it off, scrap guy is about to arrive too, bye bye starlet!

Yes thats what i was hoping, visually it looks the same, i have got one on my ep82 at the moment but its seen better days and although working I cant get the fucking thing off. One of the bolts is just spinning round and round grrrrr!!!

Is it the drop link thats spinning? I'd be tempted to cut it on the drop link then use a slitting disc to cut the nut off.

D

Yeah thats it, good idea, im not spending bloody £200 on a new one lol

I'll get the saw out now and cut the fucker lol, i guess i can just buy a new drop link then :) Good thinking!

Is it the drop link thats spinning? I'd be tempted to cut it on the drop link then use a slitting disc to cut the nut off.

D

Yeah thats it, good idea, im not spending bloody £200 on a new one lol

I'll get the saw out now and cut the fucker lol, i guess i can just buy a new drop link then :) Good thinking!

Haha, droplinks are a pain! They arent very expensive anyway. Polybush ones are like £20 for both sides I think.

D

Well i have taken it off and to my surprise its looks like a standard EP82 front anti-roll bar, great the guy who sold it to me told me had one!!

Haha, droplinks are a pain! They arent very expensive anyway. Polybush ones are like £20 for both sides I think.

D