Will an ep82 back box fit an ep91?

You'll need to weld different hangars on to it, and the pipe will have to be cut and welded to your system.

It'll look too big IMO on an NA, got a Japspeed on my GT and it is huge, 4.5" lol!

3-3.5" is perfect on NAs B)

Also the pipe difference is 1.75" to 3" which is silly lol

You'll need to weld different hangars on to it, and the pipe will have to be cut and welded to your system.

It'll look too big IMO on an NA, got a Japspeed on my GT and it is huge, 4.5" lol!

3-3.5" is perfect on NAs B)

Also the pipe difference is 1.75" to 3" which is silly lol

aww thats a shame B) what size is the exhaust pipe? like i just want to buy one that i can bolt straight on, or maybe a universal one that wont be that difficult to weld, just one thats the same size pipe if you get me?

Not sure, TTE ones are quite hard to find now. Keep an eye out for an A'pexi or HKS back box on ebay or something, I've seen them fitted to NAs and they look sweet. Which ever one you go for it'll probably have to be welded on anyway don't think there are aftermarket exhausts for the NAs

Not sure, TTE ones are quite hard to find now. Keep an eye out for an A'pexi or HKS back box on ebay or something, I've seen them fitted to NAs and they look sweet. Which ever one you go for it'll probably have to be welded on anyway don't think there are aftermarket exhausts for the NAs

yeah i know that, im just hoping to find one that has previously been welded and put on an n/a so i can buy it and bolt it straight on :p

Buy Ryan's/Rob's system :p

i wish :p ive only got like a £50 ish budget for the back box, then whatever it is if i need it welding, prospeed said £50 to get any back box welded.. is that a good price or does anyone know anywhere cheaper just to get one welded onto my existing system?

My dad can weld, but his welder is only indoor and his double garage has 3 minis in it ¬.¬ could i just like take the exhaust off then cut it and weld the back box to it in his garage or something maybe? i dont really know ahah :p obviously i would need hangars too...