mapping in bits? 16bit/32bit etc

Guest Enzo

if anyone could explain to me how i can get more controll over an safc by using an emamnge for the fual and then the same again by using a power fc over an emanage then id be happy,

gona reserch this info tonight but if its in someones head already thought id ask here first :D

I think he's looking for the pro's and cons of each system compared with each other... what control you can get with each system (maybe I'm just wrong though :D )

I plan to get an E-manage, and still have my SAFC though for on the fly additions/subtrations

yea thats right bud,

not good at explaining myself sometimes.

you have more control on a power fc due it being more mapable. i remember something about it being a 32 bit map where as the emanage is a 16 bit map giving you a more precise map,

i think im wrong though thats why i asked so if anyone could clarify would make interesting reading for people that dont have a clue about it?

ohh right.. i get you know :D i was tired lol too much work.

yeah the power fc's run on a 32x32 map.

the emanage's run using a 16x16 map..

so the power fc will give a more tunable map. also a smoother curve in ignition and fuelling :D

i think the emanage ultimates use a 32x32 map as well though ? can somebody quote me on that :p