ported and polished head

just looking at prices of going forged wondering if anyone had had there head ported and polished and had a rough price on it? i no theres different degrees of it aswell so wondering if anyone can shine some light on upgrading the head or point me in the direction of some good threads on it as i cant seem to find any.

cheers shaun

• 3 months later...

bumping this back up anyone care to shine some light on options for headwork only thing that ever seems to get covered is the actual port and polish would like to see some more info on the other mods and what can be upgraded

looking at going down 5e route but when it comes to head not very clued up tbh would idealy like to raise the rev limit and getting it spooling quik as possible aim for probaly 400bhp as the end goal but probaly go up in stages

Tuning developments do a forged stage 3 motor mate which consists of cams and cruise valve springs and other various things, thats what i have gone for and i would like to achieve 400bhp at some stage. Im not sure if they actually carry out machining of the head though they just upgrade parts in the head for better performance