yeah they do mate, when you crank up the boost anyway.

also nick, at 11psi you're prob at around 150bhp, maybe between 150-160 at most, 200 is being a little optimistic!!! :rolleyes:

you're welcome to pm me or whatever if you wanna chat anyways sl8ter & jett, but i'd firstly like to ask, what the hell is your actual name :p

yeah they do mate, when you crank up the boost anyway.

also nick, at 11psi you're prob at around 150bhp, maybe between 150-160 at most, 200 is being a little optimistic!!! :p

you're welcome to pm me or whatever if you wanna chat anyways sl8ter & jett, but i'd firstly like to ask, what the hell is your actual name :p

slater thats my first name bud :rolleyes:

i have a front mount intercooler, k&n, fse power boost valve,hks fcd, bleed valve on turbo running 11psi, sytec fuel pump, decat. if theres anything else i cant think of it?

i havent touchd the manifold or exhaust, think thats restricting me a bit??

If you're still running the standard exhaust and manifold, then that's definately your next port of call. to be honest you dont actually need the fuel pump, the stock pump is good for 220bhp on most setups, the larger 255lph pumps are designed for skylines etc, on a starlet they're complete overkill.

200lph as an upgrade is ample.

Once you have the exhaust and manifold sorted you can look to raising the boost slightly, or changing to a hybrid turbo (or other turbo/manifold setup) and then have it dyno'd and the fuelling setup accordingly to suit. that should see you upto 200bhp'ish i expect.

As ecks stated I would concentrate on the manifold and exhaust next as there pretty restrictive.

Kind Regards,

Toby@ Toy Tuning

If you're still running the standard exhaust and manifold, then that's definately your next port of call. to be honest you dont actually need the fuel pump, the stock pump is good for 220bhp on most setups, the larger 255lph pumps are designed for skylines etc, on a starlet they're complete overkill.

200lph as an upgrade is ample.

Once you have the exhaust and manifold sorted you can look to raising the boost slightly, or changing to a hybrid turbo (or other turbo/manifold setup) and then have it dyno'd and the fuelling setup accordingly to suit. that should see you upto 200bhp'ish i expect.

exhaust system is next step deffinetly then! ive seen cat back systems hks for around £500. is there anythin a bit cheaper? i have only gutted the cat on my starlet so i will probly buy the manifold and downpipe aswel.

yep the likes of WEPR on tgtt etc do full exhaust systems for about half that, you could probably buy a used jdm kit for around that too. take a gander over to tgtt for WEPR products as the exhausts are supposed to be decent.

yep the likes of WEPR on tgtt etc do full exhaust systems for about half that, you could probably buy a used jdm kit for around that too. take a gander over to tgtt for WEPR products as the exhausts are supposed to be decent.

cheers for the help mate. ill av a gander on tgtt. think ill have to open an account there!