hi guys sorry if this is in the wrong section,

fancy fittin a civic rad to the gt, but unsure of what i need and where to get one from, saw jd tunin where doin a group but on the brackets, is that the only way to fit it and do you need change anythingg else?

and prices, havent seen any pop up for sale recently.

sorry for rabblin on confused and curious lol

and happy new year :(

hi guys sorry if this is in the wrong section,

fancy fittin a civic rad to the gt, but unsure of what i need and where to get one from, saw jd tunin where doin a group but on the brackets, is that the only way to fit it and do you need change anythingg else?

and prices, havent seen any pop up for sale recently.

sorry for rabblin on confused and curious lol

and happy new year :(

hi mate, jezza is the only person that does make brackets at the moment but not sure if he has any in stock, you can make some brackets up yourself without much hassle.

you can get a jperformance stainless rad, slimline fine and fan fitting kit for £85 on ebay

hope this helps

daz

hi mate, jezza is the only person that does make brackets at the moment but not sure if he has any in stock, you can make some brackets up yourself without much hassle.

you can get a jperformance stainless rad, slimline fine and fan fitting kit for £85 on ebay

hope this helps

daz

hi dude, yeahwas browsin in the traders sction having a look, they dont look too hard to make up

bloody hell that cheap, i thought it was like 300 or something, first port of call friday then :(

cheers buddy!

hi dude, yeahwas browsin in the traders sction having a look, they dont look too hard to make up

bloody hell that cheap, i thought it was like 300 or something, first port of call friday then :(

cheers buddy!

yea there not bad, i had to get a new one 2week ago and that price was including 48hr delivery. only othing this is youll have to cut the old plug off the standard rad fan and connect it to the new fan which is a piece of cake. or you can just wire it straight in but then its a pain in the arse if you ever need to take it out.

daz