I know this question has been asked before...ALOT but im just looking for a strait answer realy-

What is needed to swap the glanza engine into a na -engine,box,driveshafts annd????

Is there a plug and play loom i can get from anywhere?

Can i litraly put the engine in with glanza engine loom it all connect up and connect the glanza ecu and it run?

Any info will be apresiated. thanks

I know this question has been asked before...ALOT but im just looking for a strait answer realy-

What is needed to swap the glanza engine into a na -engine,box,driveshafts annd????

Is there a plug and play loom i can get from anywhere?

Can i litraly put the engine in with glanza engine loom it all connect up and connect the glanza ecu and it run?

Any info will be apresiated. thanks

You can use the old gearbox, but you would need the right size clutch cover. Better to stick with the glanza box.

You will need the loom from a glanza and cut and solder a lot, turbo engine loom has some sensors that aren't on the na-car.

Loom has to be custom made.

You can use the old gearbox, but you would need the right size clutch cover. Better to stick with the glanza box.

You will need the loom from a glanza and cut and solder a lot, turbo engine loom has some sensors that aren't on the na-car.

Loom has to be custom made.

That was a quick reply thank you.

Does anyone have a diagram of the wiring that needs to be done or anything simlar?

That was a quick reply thank you.

Does anyone have a diagram of the wiring that needs to be done or anything simlar?

toyotagtturbo.com mate look in the awfully helpful electrical section

im almost done on my conversion its not as easy as first thought really but im using an ep82 loom etc

im also using na shafts and box etc all should work ok.......

you will also need a front mount kit as top mount inter cooler wont clear the bonnet like i say im halfway through this conversion too and found this out

toyotagtturbo.com mate look in the awfully helpful electrical section

im almost done on my conversion its not as easy as first thought really but im using an ep82 loom etc

im also using na shafts and box etc all should work ok.......

you will also need a front mount kit as top mount inter cooler wont clear the bonnet like i say im halfway through this conversion too and found this out

Cool ill have a look thanks bud. is it better to use the ep82 loom instead of the glanza loom? Im planning on puting a front mount on anyways so thats ok thanks for the heads up though bud.

What id you buy just engine and ep82 loom?

Cool ill have a look thanks bud. is it better to use the ep82 loom instead of the glanza loom? Im planning on puting a front mount on anyways so thats ok thanks for the heads up though bud.

What id you buy just engine and ep82 loom?

yes mate that is helpful apparently gt loom is easier to patch in but if you use a glanza full loom and clocks may just be able to swap all wiring over complete mate as ep91 should be the same really

i brought a gt complete paid a grand for it with rear end damage stripped it and put engine in my sportif

yeah im looking at front mounts but ones on ebay all seem to big lol