Top Posters In This Topic

nice one!

1. Stevie B

2. sl8ter

3. Enzo

4. beatz

5. lobotomy (Adrian)

6. Streetracer_starlet (G)

7. woodchopper + mate another starlet (possible)

8. BoostJunkie (colin)

9. WallaceGlanza

10. GT_EP82 - Big Mick

11. gt_gav(gavin)

12. chall (possibly, its the week before my wedding so will see nearer the time)

13. Craig_GT (will confirm nearer the time as am away the wkend before on hol)

14. Rory- will confirm closer to the time though.

15.Glanza_graeme

16. ag_gtt - alan

17. Craig - Will confirm nearer the time.

From the East (Via Glasgow Airport)

Follow the mate west bound heading for Greenock. Leave the mate at junction 30, for the Erskine Bridge. Over the bridge, join the A82 following signs for Crianlarich. Stay on the A82 for approximately 14 miles. You will come to a roundabout indicating Balloch to the right, take this exit. At the next two roundabouts take a left. Loch Lomond Shores is directly in front of you.

From the South (M74/M6)

The M74 will take you to the south side of Glasgow. On your approach to Glasgow follow the signs form the M73 which will take you to the mate - Loch Lomond, Greenock. Leave the mate at Junction 30, for Erskine Bridge. Over the bridge, join the A82 following signs for Crianlarich. Stay on the A82 for approximately 14 miles. You will come to a roundabout indicating Balloch to the right, take this exit. At the next two roundabouts take a left. Loch Lomond Shores is directly in front of you.

that was what i said turn right at the metal geese roundabout heading for balloch and drymen once you have turned right you come to another roundabout and mcdonalds is on the left hand side go straight through that roundabout as if you were going to drymen then turn left at the next roundabout which will take you to a hotel next to the bridge and at the back of the hotel is a car park is this the one that you are talking about.because that is the only one i can think of around that bit, would probably make more sense to meet up at halfords in dumbarton and then all head to where your talking about.

lol turn right at the birds then the next round about turn left macy dees is on the left 100 yards on thers another round about turn left and its ther lol.halfords is kool to just what every 1 else wants is kool way me :lol:

how far away is dumbarton away from stirling ?

is it near glasgow ??

mate you should come down the stirling straights (sorry about the spelling never been one off my strong points lol) 20 mins away .do you ever go to the stirling cruise ?

may sound daft but whats road is the stirling starights ?? lol

i its no bad sometimes, some really nice motors there

was at the last one after banzai at crail what a turnout it was

should come one time good laugh

here the web ad www.stirlingcruisers.co.uk

have a look an see what you think

dont know if i can help much mate but if you know how to get to moodiesburn from stirling then go through moodiesburn till you hit the stepps roundabout just after moodiesburn then turn right at the roundabout you will be on the m80 head along the m80 to the mate along the mate past the airport heading for port glasgow and once past the airport look for signs for the erskine bridge once over the bridge turn left and follow the signs for dumbarton and you should easily find halfords just straight once in dumbarton.

i kool that would be great

as i get lost so easy lol

where would be the best place to meet as that is a really busy r/about

i know was going to say,on the mate going past the audi showroom heading for the airport take the first left the PAISLEY cut off you will come to a round about (arkleston roundabout i think) as soon as you come off there and there is a burger king straight ahead will meet you in that car park about 11.

if graeme and geo are heading past that way could meet up and all head off from there

1. Stevie B

2. sl8ter

3. Enzo

4. lobotomy (Adrian)

5. Streetracer_starlet (G)

6. woodchopper + mate another starlet (possible)

7. BoostJunkie (colin)

8. WallaceGlanza

9. GT_EP82 - Big Mick

10. gt_gav(gavin)

11. chall (possibly, its the week before my wedding so will see nearer the time)

12. Craig_GT (will confirm nearer the time as am away the wkend before on hol)

13. Rory- will confirm closer to the time though.

14. Glanza_graeme

15. ag_gtt - alan

16. Craig - Will confirm nearer the time.

17. Rosco

im out <_< working backshift that weekend and impossible to get it off.