o/s rear brake binding

Well the other day i was going to football and when i pulled up there was a bad smell which smelled like burning clutch but after a good inspection it turned out to be the rear o/s brake which seems to be binding i will attempt to repair this myself but anyone got any tips on the ins and outs of this?

I just gave mine a refurb as one of the sliders had siezed, got a rebuild kit from camskills (£55 for two sets/each side) as a couple of the gaitors had torn meaning sh*t could get it and made the caliper rust around the one of the pins, I used some fine sandpaper wrapped around a stick in a drill to clean them on.

Once its all cleaned use plenty of high temp grease/copper slip on the two sliders and work them back and forth for a bit.

If you lift the gaitor for the piston gently with a small flatblade you can look to see if its rusty or wet it should be clean and dry , if it is be prepared to remove it and give it a clean up with some scotchbright or whatever is called. If its ok but the gaitors split, u can remove the gaitor by removing the spring clip holding the gaitor to the caliper its tucked in there but it is there. Once thats out u should be able to replace the gaitor with piston inplace.

Hope that helps abit