What forged rods to use?

Seems like im struggling to find 1 5efhe conrod, so im looking into forged rods,

Now obviously there is pec + scat etc, but ive just spotted these rods and wondered if

a) anyone has used them

and

B) are these both the same rods?

/>http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_32_8&products_id=422&zenid=ggbg6cb3a5u3qmvhcn46mga3m2

/>http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas/index.php?ct=fsrc&md=details&id=55024

they look the same to me? but at over £100 cheaper than the others it seems like a good buy?!?

id say they are the same too dude ;) they use the same grade and traetment so cant realy go wrong. with people like scat you pay for the fact they are tried and tested and the name of the brand.

Yeah, i pretty much assumed they were the same, pics look the same and all the details are the same. But to buy them from maxspeeding is 100quid cheaper...

Now has anyone you know of used them? any issues with notching etc? Im welll aware you get what you pay for, but if they have been tried and tested i wouldnt be too bothered about using them!

im sure there was a big debat on tgtt about forged rods from lesserknown brands, tbh if the treating is the same process then cant go wrong ;) i dont know anyone using them though

yeah ideally i want ones that have been tried and tested, because i dont have the time, enthusiasm or money to be piss arsing about with it. well saying that, alan jeffery will be piss arsing about with them, and i dont want to have to pay mega bucks for engineering work because they dont fit etc.

/>http://speedvisioncps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=210

do the scat ones need notching?

im not sure tbh, i dont run of the shelf rods dude. i dont think the other rods will give issues tbh. try having a word with the tunig developments or east coast customs lads :) they have vast knowllage in the 5e forged engines.

Scat rods need notching dude same as both sets,in you firat post as they are just a copy of scat rods you cant go wrong wit max speeding dude ive used them in the past and are easy to deal with all these rods are made in the same factory and that is a fact, the tmd ones max speeding rods, all the ones you see on fleabay etc.

I know this as we will be stocking the same ones at some point thos year but alot cheaper than advertised :)