Anything anyone would suggest next

Evening everyone, i will be getting a jam ecu soon, well tomorrow pending postman pat turns up.

So far engine wise i have:

De-cat

Blitz Panel Filter

Fujitsubo Powergetter exhaust system

Since fitting the exhaust i am getting code 34 but once i fit the ecu this will hopefully sort the fuel cut.

Should i get a uprated actuator next? Thus setting the boost a bit higher? or intercooler? or mani?

I want boost gauge too so on the look out for one. Thinking swoosh tho the depo ones look good too. Anyone have one and recommend?

I am not after massive bhp figures but wanna get a bit more, and for it to be reliable. Not into to blowing turbos or other bits.

Carl

Reading this again i might have stuck it in the wrong section, well if it is please move it. Ta

Edited by 206wasstarletpower

mani would be first on the list stock ones crap and best to get rid of asap. but have to agree with matty be better to save and do it all at once depo gauges look pretty good there copys of the prosports which are shit hot gauges

to be honest mate, you might be better off putting the ecu away for the time being and saving for all the bits you want and doing it all at once :) you will notice alot more of a gain that way and would be better off doing it properly :)

you can always fit your boost gauge in the mean time though :) at least you can see what boost she is running :)