what gearbox oil do i need ?

Hi

You need a 75w-90 for the gearbox and here are the ones we have.

http://www.opieoils....673-75w-90.aspx

If you want to go for the best, the Millers CRX 75w-90 NT, Motul Gear 300, Gulf Competition and Millers TRX are ideal for the gearbox. The Castrol Syntrax, Motul Motylgear and Fuchs Gear Syn are all decent alternatives.

Cheers

Tim

Edited by oilman

Im just about to order some gearbox oil from your site again tim but this time for my gt starlet i allways used the redline mt90 gearbox oil in my mr2

but see you dont mention that above buddy? and then looking i think im tempted to go for the Gulf Competition or the Millers TRX buddy, so if you could let me know which one out of the 2 to go for mate il get my order placed matey,

Kind regards,

Drew.

Awsome, thanks Tim really appreciated buddy, i havnt got a diff so would you still recommend the gulf oil buddy? as i really need to get my order sorted asap as im sorting my clutch out on the 3rd of march. :thumbsup:

PS, which one out of the two gulf oils will be best for me mate please? The Gulf Competition 75w-90 or the Gulf Competition Racing Oil 75w-90 LS

Edited by drew 007

Hi Drew

Sorry, looking at the time I posted, I might have been half asleep and thought I was replying to EP Bredrin. The MT90 is spot on for yours, can't fault it at all, but if you want Gulf, go for the non-LS version.

Cheers

Tim