Temp Sensor!

Hi everyone, Im in need of some info, i bought some Depo Gauges and wanting to fit to my car as soon as i get it back!

Im wondering were people have put there sensor for the water temp gauge, would you say easiest way was to buy a sensor adaptor for the rad hose and stick the sensor there?? If so whats the inside diameter of the rad hose???

Mike.

• 3 months later...

isnt that part just a metal bung. maybe you could just drill and tap it or get a garage to do so. dont think it would be that hard.

wish i found this before cutting up my silicone hoses to put an adaptor in which looks messy..

isnt that part just a metal bung. maybe you could just drill and tap it or get a garage to do so. dont think it would be that hard.

wish i found this before cutting up my silicone hoses to put an adaptor in which looks messy..

Not too sure if its worth the hassle for what you can get one for

http://www.rhdjapan.com/zep-racing-water-temperature-gauge-adapter-ep91-50973

£26/7 delivered. you can buy a water temp adapter for your pipe for like £9.00 delivered off the bay.

id just try and drill/tap my own but like i said each to their own.

surely these are available elsewhere as use for something else. a trader should get these made up would be quite cheap i bet and would look a lot tidier than cutting in a water temp adaptor.

haha quality. order it up and get it fitted mate.

let us know how you get on :)

Just need to check on fitting sizes now but it clearly list's for a 4efte, should be here by tuesday tho