depo gauges

Can anyone point me in the right direction for wiring these up,

I have 1 wired up but it won't go off :/ its wired to a direct positive, an earth, dash lights and ignition through my turbo timer

is the turbo timer keeping it on? i.e. when the timer finishes does the gauge go off?

Sounds like switch and perm live wrong way round?

Erm it stays on after the turbo timer has gone off, it all works fine just won't go off

Looks like uve just picked a Permanant Live instead of a switched Live which i took of my ignition!

I will have a look first thing, but it says you need a permanent live and a switched live

Thanks guys for the help

you do, make sure they are the right way round and is definitely a switch live :)

Right guys I have switched the live and switch live around and it is still staying on, starting to get I little confused now.

Has anyone got a picture of them wired in please

I used the heater wires for powering mine no pics though, would be useless anyway because it all looks a jumble lol

Just extend each wire from the gauge and put them into the harness slots to test which ones can power them that's what I did

Rite guys I've'e kind of sorted it BUT ! There is a small white box attached to my ignition barrel with a small ball that goes into the barrel, if i attach the gauge ignition wire to it nothing happens but if i unplug the wire to the white box and leave the gauge connected to the wire everything works fine! but with that plug disconected from the white box will it effect anything.

surely it must do something by disconneting the box but i cant find anything wrong