Engine running roughly (video inserted)

Hi guys, got all belts done last week and woke up to this after i started it this morning, its seems the car is hunting. I was

wondering does anyone know wat might cause this as it's doing my head in........

Ive put in new plugs aswell......and in low revs it nearly cuts out if im goin to take off in it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXU69v-bDPE&context=C394646fADOEgsToPDskLdOSTkGslizMLgcii_TQ9U

Any help appreciated

Diller

Edited by diller

Sounds like its misfiring, take all your leads off clean up the contacts with a squirt of wd40 in the ends, then take your dizzy off and clean up the contacts inside as well as the rotor arm. While your at it take your plugs out and gap them properly, if they are new they they are nearly always way to far apart.

Give that a try and then let us know.

Wel lads was with the mechanic today and he said it a fueling problem a bad mixture or something.....he checked plugs, timing belt an all seemed sound

so im just wondering if my fuel pump could be on the way out????

Under low revs its at its worst like doin 30-50 kph around town it could chug up the street an then on idle it runs as in video. But

when i have it on the open road doin 80-100 kph it seems not to bad like.

Also ive noticed i do not have this sensor in my engine bay but where it goes to on the intake is blocked off---->>>>

sensor10.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated

Diller

If it started happening after you got the belts done that kinda ponits to the problem!

Are you certain the timing is bang on?

Also you can run these cars without a lambda sensor, disconnect it and see what it does?

If it started happening after you got the belts done that kinda ponits to the problem!

Are you certain the timing is bang on?

Also you can run these cars without a lambda sensor, disconnect it and see what it does?

If i disconnect it, its quiet possible its gonna be the same as is, but yes the timing is spot on an all. i had a mechanic check timing yesterday

and all he said everything seems ok and the link above points to the sensor been the problem mate

It was rough before i got the timing an all done mate, it was a problem previous to the belts been done.....anything to do with timing was all tested an

retested again to make sure they were ok......there is a blow in the flexi aswel an im sure with the flexi been close to the decat that wouldnt help the sensor???