Recently had a low mileage engine fitted from gt bitz engine had 37000 miles on it but since doing the engine swap the car hasnt been running rite it seems to be a bit juddery at low revs and is really hesitant to boost in low boost it's not rely noticeable and runs ok but when I change to high boost it seems like the boost is there but the engines not allowing it I really have no idea what this could be ?

Do a compression test and check for boost leaks.

There was a thread put up on tggt about GT bitz and the issues alot of people have had with them regarding faulty parts and disputes

Really ok will get it looked at the engine seemed mint and I think is still under a warranty of 3 months or somthing it's just really worrying when you fork out for this job and it's not right

• 2 weeks later...

Had the car looked over they changed the oil pressure sensor because the oil light was flickering from time to time and apparently the bogging and the car boosting in spurts on high boost was to do with the ignition timing this sorted the problem have had it back 2 days and it's gone back to how it was before they worked on it confused

No my local garage fitted it I have all the receipts and everything still I've not tampered with it in anyway and it's my daily it worked fine for a day now it's missfiring all over the place again could it just be down to timing because the engine is really strong apparently