alright lads, ive finally got my hands on a corolla mani (being sprayed atm) and a mate of a mate is making a custom SS decat pipe for me also... im pissed of with these wee f**kers in there vtr's, my sr is sitting with sum of them but theres a select few who have bits under da bonnet n im gettin smoked by french scrap, is there anything more i can do to my sr without it burning a bit of a big hole in the pocket??

Cheers peeps

i have an induction kit on the car but its a cheapy was on the car when i got it, what filters work best on starlets? wots RRFR/FSE? lol excuse my lack knowledge id used to have a 1.2 clio... :lol: dont no what i was thinkin when i bought it

5EFE it!!

Don't listen to Idrees!! :lol:

He will have you looking for a new engine in a few days. He suggested 4EFTE to me an now im desperate for one!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Idrees you are the little devil on our shoulders telling us to do insane things. My girlfriend is trying to talk me out of it but it aint working.

Anyway For peformance in an N/A car you just start with the basics like good spark plugs, Performance ignition leads, good oil & air filter, corrolla inlet mani and give the engine a flush with some engine cleaner. Also put some good oil in. All these are relatively cheap things to do. Then you move on to the ECU and things like that, which is when you have to start getting your wallet out.

If you really wanted you could get a good amount of horse power from an N/A but the downside is that its expensive and you might aswell put the effort into getting a different engine like the 4EFTE or as Idrees said the 5EFE.

A nice free flowing decatted exhaust would be next on my list after the rolla mani :lol:

RRFPR= Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator which is also known as a powerboost valve made by FSE this and a remap wpould make a bit of difference but thats about as far as 4EFE tuning goes :lol:

Don't listen to Idrees!! :lol:

He will have you looking for a new engine in a few days. He suggested 4EFTE to me an now im desperate for one!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Idrees you are the little devil on our shoulders telling us to do insane things. My girlfriend is trying to talk me out of it but it aint working.

Lmao!! You know you love me really!! :)