Looking to buy a new pet advice needed (french bulldog)

Morning all, how r ya?

Well basically im looking at buying a pup.

I want to buy a french bulldog, but i want to get it from someone reliable and tbh i dont have a clue were to start my search. These dogs are pretty expensive and i dont want to end up with a unhealthy dog.

does anyone know any decent pet forums so i can find out a bit more about them and find some breeders ? or websites that advertise pups?

or anywhere to start looking?

thanks

@ hough cheers mate that cool ill be willing to travel.

@ ro55ifumi im hoping for my compensation claim to come through for around june/july and want to buy something none car related and have wanted one of these dogs for years.

@ pandamonium cheers dude well if they are all kc registered and are decent pups id be interested.

yeah i ve been on all the various forums and sites today reading up on health problems etc and want to find a good breader and healthy dog.

I know his are other dogs, the shar pei and english bulldogs are kc reg'd etc and the dogs are well kept but ive heard 5K for one :o but if you get breeding rights with it, eventually you could make your money back and then some