turboing a 5efhe cynos

well lads i just got a cynos and want to turbo it i already have the low comp. 5e motor but i dont know wich loom to use i have a ep82 mines ecu that i want to use

is the ep82 loom plug and play ?

and from the ignition system is it just the igniter coilpak i nead or is there more that i nead

if u know of somthing i missed please tell me thanks colin

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo,I turboed an FHE in an EP82 and that was fine,used the standard loom and ecu just changed a couple of sensors cus the plugs were different,changed the sump,pickup and oil filter housing and injectors for 4E-FTE items,u'll have to drill and tap the block for the filter housing locating bolts or get a filter relocation kit which is much better,if you use the EP82 ecu and loom you will loose the AICS function so better to go for 4E-FTE inlet manifold,yes you will need the 82 distributor and coil,standard ported ex manifold for meantime with CT9 and blitz cast de-cat will see you happy and crack free,I might be wrong but the EP82 loom won't integrate into your Cynos,I imagine a Galanza loom will fit directly to the fuse boxes etc,depending on yr,anyone else know??