• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a stage 3 forged engine 5E and turbo kit fitted and mapped, dunno what the hell is going on tbh its taken far too long now other peoples seem to be getting completed when i look on their facebook page but my head is STILL in the machine shop it hasnt even been machined yet so its still gonna take ages..... Getting annoyed now if i had known it was gonna take this long id have bought a second car but I've been lending my mums shes getting slightly annoyed now!

i can see why it would be annoying 5 months is an long time! maybe the machine shop is very busy or something :/ hopefully mine wont be to long as im not getting any head work done but the bottom end went due to an oil pipe splitting so they might find other things wrong with it :( i hope not though! i thought about getting a shitty run around for the mean time but i just couldnt be bothered :)

Yeah same here mate id rather plough more money into it than buying another car lol they did say they had a few engines in the machine shop and said urs will be a while which pissed me off abit tbh considering mine has been there the most amount of time :/

That's the way sometimes though :/ pull the short straw and that. Least it will get done and with good quality too that's the main thing :). I thought the same why pay £300 or something on a run around when that money could go on my car :D

Mines not tuned other than KN air fliter at mo. So pretty standard except for CD light and crystal repeaters. So could i turn up too for a nosey

Rych

You don't need to be modified to come mate, just come down and have a laugh :)